For all our services, the data controller (company responsible for your privacy) is lizuniquecouture
What data do we use and why? Let us explain it.
- Your name and contact details
- Why do we need them?
- What do we need them for?
- -To post your orders
- -To send you information via a text message or e-mail, and to keep you updated. We must do it not only to keep you informed of our promotions but to inform you about when you will get your order home.
- -Fraud prevention and detection. To prevent and protect you and Lizuniquecouture against fraud, something which is essential for a better operation.
- -To find out what you and other clients like. To guarantee that we offer what you like, and to remain your shop.
- Your date of birth
- -To check that you are of legal age
- -Fraud prevention and detection
- Information on your gender
- -To redirect you to those sections you are likely to have more interest in. To show products you are interested in quickly.
- Payment information
- -To collect payments and make refunds
- -We must do this to comply with our contract with you. Because we are an online company!
- – Fraud prevention and detection
- Contact history with us
- -To provide you with a better customer service.
- -To train our staff, so that when you get in touch with us you get a better service.
- Purchase history and saved products
- -To suggest products you might be interested in.
- -To provide customer services and assistance, dealing with returns.
- -To find out what you and others like.
- Information on accounts linked to us
- -To make it possible for you to access our website much more easily, with no need to create an account (direct link via social networks)
- -To offer recommendations on products, so that you can easily find what you like.
- Your survey responses, quizzes and promotions
- -To conduct a survey, a quiz or a promotion
- Ip, browser, operative system
- – To develop marketing tasks by e-mail
You don´t need to give us any personal information. But if you do not do it, you will probably be unable to buy on our website, and your shopping experience with us probably won´t be the best. But this is up to you and we respect that. We are dedicated to selling what you like, without your information we would not be able to keep on offering our services, as we would not be unable to send your order or to collect your payment; to sum up, we would be unable to provide personal attention to you. Our commitment with you will always be to keep your data safe.
We also anonymize personal information and bring it into groups so that you cannot be identified. We use it for different purposes, such as testing our computer systems and for research and data analysis tasks, with the purpose of improving our website and to develop new products and services. We also share this information with third parties.
We are an online shop, so we must work with pay platforms and processors which help us deal with and process your orders. We have looked for the best in the market, provided with security features. These platforms make the same effort as us in order to provide you with a good service, and so that your data remains safe.
Lizuniquecouture will carry out the following actions:
– Accessing the public information of your profile.
– Following request by the user, posting information on the profile of the user – information which has been previously published on the website of Lizuniquecouture
– To send private messages using the channels of the social network, if permitted.
– Updates of the status of the page, which shall be shown in the user´s profile.
The user will at all times control his/her connections, deleting the content he/she is not interested in. The user might also amend and restrict who he/she shares his/her connections with, by checking his/her private settings.
We work with Google Analytics only to access certain statistical information such as sex, age, country. This help us easily show you what you are looking for.